We are a hobby website and all have day jobs so please keep this in mind when contacting us. We are running the site in the evenings and on weekends. We do not have a telephone number but can be contacted by email.
- You can email us here: [email protected] or complete the contact form below.
- We are on Twitter as @poultrykeeper and will usually respond within a day or two if it’s a quick comment or question.
Due to the volume of email a website can generate and our limited time we cannot answer certain emails we would ask you to consider the following before contacting us:
- We do not answer poultry questions by email. Please use our poultry forum which was set up for this purpose and is monitored daily by many experienced poultry keepers.
- If your bird is ill, our Poultry Diseases section may help you get an idea of whether it is serious or not but you should be contacting a poultry vet. Here is an up to date list and map of poultry vets in the UK who will be able to help.
- U.S. visitors: Please note – We are not a hatchery and do not sell birds. Our breeds pages are for information only.
- SEO companies. We are a hobby site and just cover running costs, we do not buy SEO services.