We are a hobby website and all have day jobs so please keep this in mind. We are running the site in the evenings and weekends. We do not have a telephone number but can be contacted by email.
Due to the volume of email a website can generate and our limited time we cannot answer certain emails we would ask you to consider the following before contacting us:
- We do not answer poultry questions by email. Please use our poultry forum which was set up for this purpose and is monitored daily by many experienced poultry keepers. Yes, that includes researchers for television too.
- If your bird is ill, our Poultry Diseases section may help you get an idea of whether it is serious or not but you should be contacting a poultry vet. Here is an up to date list and map of poultry vets in the UK who will be able to help.
- U.S. visitors: We are not a hatchery and do not sell birds. Our Poultry Breeds pages are for information only.
- SEO companies. We are a hobby site and just cover running costs, we do not buy SEO services.
If your email is about any of the following...
- Advertising with us: more information can be found on the About page.
- Poultry breeders wanting to go onto our Poultry For Sale page, please read the information at the very bottom of that page so you know what information to send to us.
- Broken links / corrections: please include a link to the page you are telling us about. We have over 550 articles and 2500 pages on the site so it makes it easier for us if we know which page you're talking about.